7th Grade Social Studies
Welcome to 7th Grade U.S History!
It is with the greatest pleasure that I welcome you into this time machine I call my classroom. I am looking forward to an exciting and rewarding school year jam-packed with meaningful activities and engaging classroom instruction! My goal is for each and every one of my students to have the most memorable and effective year in Social Studies that they have ever had. To quote my Alma Mater, Monmouth University, I want my classroom to be a place where “leaders look forward.” If you put forth your maximum effort and have a positive attitude, you will be extremely successful in this class!
Ways to succeed: Be RESPECTFUL and be RESPONSIBLE
- Arrive to class on time and prepared with all necessary materials.
- Be respectful...keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Complete all assignments on time: classwork, homework, projects, etc.
- Please come to class with an open mind, positive attitude and be ready to give your maximum effort… Strive to be the best person you can be!
“Take responsibility of your actions and take action of your responsibilities!”- Mr. T