Mrs. Wuethrich's Targeted Intervention Classes (TIP 6,7,8)
Math TIP: Targeted Intervention Program
The TIP program offers small group instruction on current classroom topics, as well as remediation in targeted areas.
How TIP works:
- The child is recommended for Math TIP by their classroom teacher based on their current grade average, understanding of current topics, MAP scores and NJSLA scores.
- The parent honors the recommendation and the child is enrolled in the TIP program in place of a related art class.
Grade 6: length of one marking period (everyday)
Grade 7: length of one cycle (everyday)
Grade 8: length of one semester (alternate days)
- The child completes a diagnostic i-Ready assessment to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- A PROGRAM is identified for your child to TARGET weaknesses and provide INTERVENTION to build strong skills moving forward.
- Daily lessons include i-Ready Instructional videos and reinforcement of concepts taught in the child’s math class.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Wuethrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Debbie Wuethrich
Math TIP 6,7,8 Teacher